Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the January issue
In the January issue find out how much scalpers make on your favorite, hard-to-find hardware. See our suggestion of 5 things Samsung could borrow from the iPhone 12. Want the latest PC hardware? Check out our round up of the best pre-built gaming PCs. Plus, find out how to make Cyberpunk 2077 faster.
Other highlights include:
- News: Intel welcomes AMD and Arm competition, because the PC clearly isn’t dead. Plus: Don’t panic, AMD will keep making its own Big Navi cards after all
- Acer Swift 5 (2020) review: This MacBook Air alternative plays Fortnite
- High refresh rate monitors tested: Do they make games faster?
- Graphics cards tested: 5 key things you need to know about AMD’s Radeon RX 6900 XT
- WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD review: Fantastic sustained write speeds via PCIe 4.0
- What to look for in a gaming monitor: The specs that matter
- Here’s How: How to get 3 years of access to hundreds of games for dirt cheap in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Watch: The new $599 iPad Air is not quite the bargain the 2019 version was at $499, especially when you start tacking on accessories like the Apple Pencil or Magic Keyboard. Still, it’s a better buy than the iPad Pro for most people and a big step up from the standard iPad.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at email@example.com.