AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Wednesday’s best deals include deep discounts on the Mac mini, Apple AirPods, and a rare price cut on the Nintendo Switch, in case you’re looking to game on the go.
Every day, we check all across the internet for some of the best deals available on a wide variety of Apple products, smartphones, smart TVs, appliances, and anything else you can think of. Then, we add all the sales to a handy rundown of everything we’ve found for the day and pass the savings on to you. If an item is out of stock, you may still be able to order it for delivery at a later date. Many of the Amazon deals are likely to expire soon, though, so act fast.
We find goodies everyone can enjoy, then publish the deals we’re most excited about for you to shop every morning. We even make our rounds on Saturday and Sunday to save you time in addition to money. Be sure you check back every day so you can be the first to know when there are savings to be had.
Top deals for May 11
- 2020 Apple Mac Mini with Apple M1 Chip: Was $699.99, now $569.99 with $30 instant rebate and bonus savings at checkout.
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation): Was $159, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $174.99 on Amazon.
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red and Blue Joy-Con): Was $299.99, now $259.99 on Amazon.
- Panasonic Lumix S5 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera: Was $1,997.99, now $1,497.99 on Amazon.
- ASUS ROG Rapture Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E Gaming Router: Was $549.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen): Was $84.99, now $49.99 on Amazon.
- Powerbeats Pro Wireless: Was $249.95, now $179.95 on Amazon.
- 27″ LG UltraGear 144Hz Gaming Monitor: Was $379.99, now $309.99 on Amazon.
- Lego Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter: Was $49.99, now $39.99 on Amazon.
- Persona 5 (PS4): Was $17.45, now $9.99 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- MSI Creator 15 RTX 3080 Laptop: Was $2,699, now $2,099 on Amazon.
- 24-inch M1 Apple iMac (256GB): Was $1,299, now $1,149 on Amazon.
- Apple Watch Series 7 45mm GPS: Was $429, now $359 on Amazon.
- Nanoleaf Shapes – Mini Triangles Smarter Kit: Was $119.99, now $59.99 at Best Buy.
- Insignia 24-inch F20 Fire TV: Was $169.99, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Eufy Wireless Video Doorbell: Was $119.99, now $84.99 on Amazon.
- Elgato Stream Deck: Was $149.99, now $96 with on-page coupon on Amazon.
- Turtle Beach Recon Spark Gaming Headset: Was $49.99, now $34.95 on Amazon.
- Corsair K65 RGB Mini Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Was $109.99, now $79.99 on Amazon.
- Lego Marvel Thor’s Hammer Building Kit: Was $99.99, now $79.99 at Target.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: