AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Wednesday’s best deals include discounted 4K Fire TVs, up to 28% off Neewer photography lighting equipment, half off “Pokemon Brilliant Diamond” for the Switch, and much more.
Every day, AppleInsider scours online retailers to find offers and discounts on Apple devices, hardware, accessories, smart TVs, and other products. The best discoveries are put into our daily deals post for you to enjoy.
While items may become out-of-stock, you may still be able to order at the discounted price for later delivery once more become available. Also, Amazon discounts tend to end quickly, so it may be a good idea to buy early.
Top deals for June 22
- Amazon Fire 55-inch 4K TV: Was $559.99, now $299.99 on Amazon for Prime members only.
- Amazon Fire 65-inch 4K TV: Was $829.99, now $499.99 on Amazon for Prime members only.
- LG Ultragear 24-inch HD monitor with 144Hz refresh and HDR10: Was $199.99, now $156.99 on Amazon.
- Neewer 700W 24in x 24in soft box photography lighting kit: Was $113.99, now $82.37 on Amazon.
- Neewer 18-inch 55W ring light: Was $114.99, now $88.79 on Amazon.
- “Pokemon Brilliant Diamond” for Nintendo Switch: Was 59.99, now $29.99 at Best Buy when placed in cart.
- Plugable 4-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 Hub with 60W laptop charging: Was $199, now $179.99 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- M1 MacBook Air with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD: Was $999, now $899 on Amazon.
- Netgear Nighthawk dual-band mesh WiFi router 2-pack: Was $229.99, now $114.99 on B&H.
- Lego City Main Square 60,271 piece set: Was $169.19, now $142.80 on Amazon.
Other top deals, still going strong
- Anker 289W 523 Portable Power Station: Was $359.99, now $199.99 on Amazon using coupon code POWERHOUSE32.
- Apple 21.5-inch 4K Retina iMac (2019, Core i3 3.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Refurbished): Now $524.99 on woot!.
- Hisense U6 Series 50-inch QLED 4K Smart Fire TV with Dolby Vision: Was $529.99, now $399.99 on Amazon.
- Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller for iPhone: Was $99.99, now $54.99 on Amazon.
- TP-Link 8-port Gigabit Switch: Was $49.99, now $29.99 on Amazon.
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Maker: Was $189, now $149.99 on Amazon.
- PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6: Was $1,324.99, now $899.99 on Amazon.
- Apple Watch SE (GPS 44mm Silver Aluminum and Abyss Blue Sport Band): Was $309, now $229 on Amazon.
- Beats Studio Buds Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds: Was $149.95, now $114.99 on woot!.
- Level Lock HomeKit-enabled Smart Lock: Was $249, now $187.60 on Amazon.
- Monoprice Deluxe Backlit Keyboard: Was $28.61, now $11.99 on Amazon.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ (Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, 128GB SSD, Black Type Cover): was $1,029.98, now $699.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Basics MFi-certified USB-A to Lightning Charging Cable, assorted lengths and quantities: From $4.99 to $8.99, now on woot!
- LF IKED G1 65-inch 4K SmartOLED evo TV: Was $2,999.99, now $1,796.99 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $174.99 on Amazon.
- Apple MacBook Air (M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD): was $999, now $899.99 on Amazon.
- Blink Outdoors 2-Camera Kit with Blink Mini: was $214.98, now $179.99 on Amazon.
- Ecovacs Deebot T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum Cleaner: was $749, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- EVGA Z15 RGB Keyboard: was $129.99, now $44.99 on Amazon.
- Monoprice Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Cable 100W 2m: was $64.99, now $23 on Monoprice.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: