Dell has long since been the go to brand for business PCs, but the latest in Dell’s Latitude laptop line have set a new standard with the introduction of AI. Dell Optimizer is the first of its kind AI platform that learns as you go to increase productivity, battery life, and more. You’re going to want these innovations and cutting edge technology powering your business.
Dell Optimizer: bringing AI to your business
Although countless businesses rely on Dell for their IT needs, where the latest Latitude laptops shine is Dell Optimizer. Dell Optimizer is Dell’s AI platform, an all new way to run and optimize your laptop. It includes the following powerful features:
- ExpressResponse: AI and Intel® Adaptix™ Technology adjust performance levels where you need them most to launch your most used apps faster.
- ExpressSign-in: The PC proximity sensor enabled by Intel® Context Sensing Technology detects your presence to instantly wake your laptop and log you in via the IR camera and Windows Hello, all without lifting a finger. Then, when you walk away, it will instantly lock the screen, protecting your work from prying eyes.
- ExpressCharge: AI improves battery performance by adapting to your typical power consumption and charge patterns. ExpressCharge Boost can charge 35% in just 20 minutes and ExpressCharge can charge up to 80% in an hour. Even when you can’t get to a charger, your Dell Latitude laptop will subtly adjust settings to preserve resources, such as dimming your screen or turning off Bluetooth when not in use.
- Intelligent Audio: Dell Optimizer’s Intelligent Audio automatically tunes your system by adjusting background noise, managing speech volume, and refining the overall sound experience so you can hear and be heard better wherever you work.
Dell Latitude: more amazing features
While the Dell Optimizer AI platform is incredible, that’s not the only innovations the Latitude line is bringing to the table. Some of the other options included in the Latitude line include:
- Powerful processors: Get the best Intel chips on the market, including the top of the line 11th Gen Intel® CoreTM i7 vPro® processor.
- Wi-Fi 6E: Get more bandwidth for a faster and smoother experience, along with 5G, 4G LTE, and eSim options.
- Innovative webcam features: Get sharp visual in low light with stunning resolution and the industry’s first webcam SafeShutter.
- Stunning graphics: With screens ranging from 12 to 15.6 inches, you can enjoy full 4K UHD, which combines with the incredible webcam to make those virtual meetings feel like they’re happening in person.
- Environmentally friendly: With EPEAT Gold registration, low VOC waterborne paint, and 100% recycled material in 2-in-1 packaging trays, you’ll be making the right choice for your business and the environment. The 5000 series were also the first PCs to use reclaimed carbon fiber in the design and the first to use over 20% bioplastics from trees in the lid.
Dell Latitude: tons of options to choose from
Whether you’re running a small business with just a handful of employees or a massive operation with thousands of employees, the Dell Latitude line has the right machine for your business’s needs. The Latitude line is divided up into four series, each of which includes dozens of prebuilt models, as well as eight different build your own models which allow you to customize your laptops even further. Whether you need the cutting edge 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7, an Intel® Iris® Xe graphics card, a whopping 1 TB SSD hard drive, or a gorgeous 15.6 inch 4K HD touch screen, your Latitude can truly have it all. Likewise, if you’re on a budget, you can still get you and your employees laptops that will serve your purposes without breaking the bank.
Dell: a name you can trust with your business needs
As one of the biggest names, not only for business computers, but personal computers as well, Dell Technologies has a well earned reputation. For over 30 years, business leaders have relied on Dell when selecting, purchasing, and supporting their IT needs. When you make your business’s next IT purchase, the question isn’t where should you shop, but rather, which Dell should you choose.
Windows Central created this content as part of a paid partnership with Dell. The contents of this article are entirely independent and solely reflect the editorial opinion of Windows Central.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.